The Bellevue Hotel & Spa is ready to welcome you and help you spend wonderful summer days in the frame of the Gran Paradiso. We assure that our smile will always be present (even when it is hidden by masks) and that all the staff has been trained to welcome you safely and with the usual courtesy.
We have studied new procedures to minimize the risks of contagion and the spread of Covid19. We summarize here the main points of the long corporate protocol for the safety of the home and its guests:
- We ask everyone to respect the interpersonal distance of at least one meter (except for family members and for those who occupy the same room). In the event that it is not possible to respect the interpersonal distance, we ask you to wear the mask.
- At the entrance of each department, sanitizing gel is made available. You can find an automatic wall-mounted thermometer for measuring the temperature at the entrance of the hotel.
- Disposable masks and gloves are made available by the hotel every day in every room.
- The objects and furnishings of the common areas are sanitized regularly with alcohol-based and / or steam-based products. The cloakroom service is suspended.
- Children can enjoy the nature that surrounds us as the children's playroom will not be accessible this summer.
- We have removed all the carpets from the bedrooms, corridors, and common areas.
- We proceeded to space the tables in the dining room, the bar, the living room, and the various restaurants. For dinner, a reservation with a defined time is required. We had to stop afternoon tea to avoid crowding. Breakfast will be served at the table with pleasant surprises.
-We have taken special care to sanitize the rooms before the arrival of each guest. We have special ozone equipment for the sanitization of cushions and other objects. The minibars will be restocked upon arrival of every guest according to his preferences and emptied and sanitized upon his departure.
- As regards the spa, there is a limited number of users to avoid crowding. We have reduced the beds that can be used in the relaxation areas. In the saunas and steam baths, one family can enter at a time or the guests who occupy the same room. The air conditioning systems have been adjusted so as to prevent the recirculation of air which is taken outside, possibly heated, filtered, and circulated. The swimming pool water is at 32°C. and 34°C. and the purification takes place with free active chlorine in the tank in an amount between 1.00 - 1.5 mg / l and PH between 6.5 and 7.5.
We are committed to ensuring maximum safety so that your stay at the Bellevue is always a special experience that you will carry in your heart.
On June 19th we will reopen our doors and we will be very happy to welcome you again in this Great Paradise. For any enquires you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com), we will be happy to give you any information you may wish. See ou soon!Read more